Prices below are per person, Kids 12 and under are FREE. Camping during event is included for weekend ticket holders. Parking passes should be purchased seperatly, parking in the Day Parking lot is FREE. RV reservation holders must purchase festival tickets separately. Super Earlybird and Earlybird specials end on the respective date or until sold out.
RV SITE PASS: Includes water and electric service and 2 parking passes from Tues. Sept. 20 until noon Sun. Sept. 25th. Does NOT include Event Ticket (If you are arriving on Tuesday you will need the Tuesday arrival Event Ticket).
DRY RESERVE: "Reserves 1 Dry campsite in Row "G" from Tues. Sept. 20, 9:00 am. to Noon Sun. Sept 25th Includes 2 parking passes. Does NOT include Event Ticket or electric and water hook ups. Spaces are 25'x 45'.
Please take time to review the CAMPGROUND RULES from www.watermelonpark.com We want ALL of our guests to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing day/weekend at the park! Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
The park will be CLOSED on Monday Sept. 19. The earliest you can arrive for the Festival is 9 a.m. Tuesday (9/20/16) morning.
By State Ordinance: NO carry-in firewood will be allowed!
1. "Quiet Time" is Midnight during Festivals.
2. You must be at least 21 to enter Watermelon Park Campground, unless accompanied by a parent OR guardian.
3. NO GLASS BOTTLES !!!
4. NO LOUD MUSIC at any time!
5. NO LITTERING of your campsite or river! (Just ask us for a trash bag! Please...leave no trace!) Please be respectful of your fellow campers and our Staff! Please keep your campsite clean at all times!
6. NO ATV's, Motorbikes or Go-Karts.
7. CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT is 10 mph.!!!
8. Pets (Allowed only in the RV area, AND only by Management approval.) NO DOGS IN THE TENT CAMPING AREA.
9. Please help us keep the Bath/Shower house clean. (Please report any issues to the Bath Attendant or the Front Gate)
10. Obviously…NO WEAPONS of any kind!